Coronavirus live news: AstraZeneca expected to miss EU vaccine target; WHO reports 20% drop in global deaths
- AstraZeneca expected to miss EU Covid vaccine supply target by half in second-quarter – report
- Nigeria survey suggests 23% of Lagos residents had Covid last year
- Boris Johnson ‘very optimistic’ all England restrictions will end in June
- China did ‘little’ to hunt for origins in early months, says WHO document
- See all our coronavirus coverage
One of New Zealand’s largest high schools has closed again after another student and t wo siblings tested positive for Covid-19.
Papatoetoe high school in south Auckland was closed last week after two students and two parents tested positive. It reopened this week but closed again on Wednesday after a third student tested positive on Tuesday. Two siblings of the students also tested positive later on Tuesday.
Here is the full story on AstraZeneca missing its EU vaccine target: