Coronavirus Australia live update: Covid vaccine rollout suffers major setback as under-50s told to avoid AstraZeneca
Vaccine rollout faces delays as authorities scramble to secure alternatives to AstraZeneca such as Pfizer for under-50s over blood clot fears. Follow updates live
- Australia issues blood clot warning for AstraZeneca vaccine for under-50s
- Aged care nurses still in the dark about promised ‘pop-up’ vaccination hubs
- Follow our global coronavirus live blog
Grant King, a former Origin Energy executive and president of the Business Council, has been appointed chair of the Climate Change Authority.
The Climate Change Authority was set up to give independent advice on climate science and policy.
Also no local Covid-19 in Victoria, and they have changed their graphic design formatting and I don’t know how to feel about that. I do enjoy the large vaccine counter though.
Yesterday there were no new cases reported.
– 6,057 vaccine doses were administered
– 18,463 test results were received
Got symptoms? Get tested.
More later: https://t.co/0xmnS4N9DN #COVID19Vic #COVID19VicData pic.twitter.com/eaNzgizDmR